Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you use our Website, such as when you visit our Website, register for an account, or make a purchase. The types of information we may collect include:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and operating system
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit on our Website and the actions you take
- Location information, such as your device’s GPS data or IP address
Information We Use
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with our services
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Personalize your experience on our Website
- Improve our Website and services
- Send you promotional communications
- Conduct research and analysis
- Comply with applicable legal requirements
Information We Share
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting our Website, conducting research, or sending communications
- Business partners, such as companies that offer products or services that may be of interest to you
- Other third parties as required by law or to protect our rights
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third-party websites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you visit.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for certain purposes, and you have the right to receive your personal information in a portable format.
As a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You also have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have collected.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address provided below.